Building on significant and wide ranging contacts gained within the Actuarial, Insurance and Reinsurance sectors, AIR Recruitment has drawn together a panel of highly skilled Senior Management individuals, which are available as Independent Non-Executive Directors and as Senior Interim Managers.
Over the years, AIR Recruitment has successfully identified and placed candidates to act as Independent Non-Executive Directors and complete Interim Management Assignments for a number of our clients.
Should you wish to become a member of this panel, or require an INED or Interim Manager, please contact Honor Moloney, AIR Recruitment on 01 6641214 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Independent Non-Executive Directors
AIR Recruitment will work with your company in finding the right appointment of a Non-Executive Director, who is both independent, objective and brings real added value to a company in the form of strengthening managerial oversight and processes.
Our panel of Senior Professionals will bring a range of expertise and knowledge within at least one of the following areas:
• Technical Knowledge – Re/Insurance, Captive, Banking
• Corporate Governance, Risk & Compliance, Solvency II
• Actuarial, Audit and Finance
• IT & Operations
• General Management
• Business Development
Temporary & Interim Management Solutions
Interim managers assist organisations to; Undergo a major change; Implement a critical strategy; Provide specialist talent; Deliver projects and initiatives, or plug a Critical management gap.
Engaging an Interim Manager is a fast and cost-effective way of bringing specific, senior management talent into your company.
AIR Recruitment has panel of Senior Professionals actively available for assignments within the following areas;
• Chief Executive Officers and Chief Operation Officers
• Chief Risk Officers, Chief Compliance Officers, Chief Actuaries, Financial Controllers
• Underwriting, Claims, Customer Services and Sales Directors – Head of Functions
• Programme Managers, SII Project Managers and Business Strategy and Change Exec's